In our drive to retain our position as London’s most innovative mapping agency, AccuCities is proud to announce that all of our Free 3D City Models samples under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This licence allows for the widest possible freedom to use our sample 3D city models.
Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) Licence
This license lets users remix, adapt, and build upon our work even for commercial purposes, as long as the users credit us and license their new creations under the identical terms. This license is often compared to “copyleft” free and open source software licenses. All new works based on yours will carry the same license, so any derivatives will also allow commercial use. We strongly advise users to read the entire license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License is valid for Free Samples Only as indicated on its product pages. As of today this licence is valid for AccuCities Free 3D London model, Free 3D Cardiff model, Free 3D Bristol model and Free 3D Dublin model.
PDF Version: Licence for AccuCities 3D City Models samples